Friday, November 14, 2014

Five Faves Friday (Vol. 16)

five faves

- ONE - 
Winter Weather - Winter has finally arrived in Texas. And, it's bringing the serious with it. We have temps in 30's and it might even show a little snow this weekend. I know. Say whaaaatt?!

- TWO - 
Farm to Table Blogger's Dinner - I am so excited that this weekend has finally come. I will be joining several other Texas Women Blogger's for a feast this Saturday. We will be attending a special farm-to-table dinner hosted by Urban Acres Farms. I am so excited to check them out as well as meet some fabulous Texas Ladies, who happen to be bloggers too! It's sure to be a fabulous time!

Image// VIA

Now, onto what I am going to wear... 

- THREE - 
New Lip Color - I am loving my new Fall lip color from Mary Kay. It's called Apple Berry and it's all sorts of perfect for Fall and Winter. This picture is particularly creepy, but I had to share. PS - Please do not drive and take selfies. I at least waited until I was stopped at a red light. Safety first, people. 



- FOUR - 
Newest Food Blogger @ TWB - I have been given the honor to help host a "Foodie Friday" edition on Texas Women Blogger's, once a month. I am so excited to expand to other bloggers and readers and can't wait to share some special food creations. Stay tuned, as I will let you know when my first Foodie Friday post is up!

- FIVE - 
#WineWedensday Wine Glass Swap - Yay! The wine glass swap is officially underway. Registration closed on Wednesday and we have some great people signed up! I'm working on getting everyone together with their partners and should have those out no later than tomorrow. This is going to be such a fun swap and I can't wait to see everyone's goodies. Yay! for new wine glasses and new friends. Cheers!! {If you still want to sign up send an email to arhicks0427@gmail.com. I will be taking last minute sign up through today only (Friday, November 14th)}. 


Wishing each of you a Fun & Fabulous Weekend. Stay warm out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.