Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Meet Archer

So we did it. 
We got a new puppy!!

Everyone, I introduce to you Archer. 

puppy

He's 9 pounds of pure love and energy. 
If you follow me on Facebook, and as some of you may know, our beloved Oscar P passed away a few weeks ago. He was 11 years old and meant the world to us. It was one of the most difficult times I have ever been through, and I know B can agree. 
We felt a void.. and as if we still had a lot more love to give. 

Last Saturday, B and I (along with my niece) drove to the Dallas Animal Services shelter. We saw Napoleon (which we later renamed to Archer) on their website. He looked like a puppy version of Oscar.
We waited a few days, slept on it a couple of nights, but neither one of us could stop thinking about him. 
So we did it. We committed to a little bundle of puppy joy. 
I was able to capture a few photos of him and I couldn't wait to share. 

puppy

After we introduced him to our families and adjusted to having a new puppy in the house, it's officially "official".

puppy
The first day we brought Archer home.
So, if you follow along on instagram, or Twitter, get ready for puppy picture (and video) overload. He's just so cute not to share. 


So far, Archer loves to run in his big yard and chase the other 2 little dogs around. He's a great helper with picking up pine cones for me, and he loves to cuddle. I hope that never changes.

He has brought me so much joy in just these short few days. He's simply full of puppy breath kisses, and he has me wrapped around his little bitty paw.

I'll be signing off for the next couple of days to enjoy time with family , loved ones, and of course my pup during the Holidays.
Wishing you all the happiness and joy during the Thanksgiving season.

amanda signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.