Monday, December 8, 2014

Currently... {it's been a minute}

Hello? Is anybody out there?!

Excuse me while I clear away the dust and cobwebs around here...

Wow! It's been a minute! (well quite a few longgg minutes, if you want to be all technical about it).

You see, my life has been a complete whirlwind since Thanksgiving. In fact, even before Thanksgiving. In fact (again), I think I'm still recovering from all the Holiday cooking and festivities. Whew! It was a great time to be had and turned out perfectly, but damn that is some exhausting stuff. Throw in a couple of finals, a few research papers, a my final labs to teach and holy smokes has this girls head been spinning.

Therefore, I don't have a recipe for you today. But! Instead of abandoning my blog one more day, I'm going to get to the nitty gritty and talk about what's been going on lately. Well, what's currently going on. Because, I don't have much else to talk about... and well, I can do that, yo!

Eating - I'm enjoying my first round of The Great Food Blogger's Cookie Swap cookies from the amazing Just J. Faye and my morning coffee, laced with RumChata #dontjudgeme - because the first Monday of break when you don't have work or school to worry about you're allowed to put something special in your coffee cup and eat all the damn cookie you want for Breakfast. Ps - Please go check out J. Faye's blog. She has some amazing recipes up her sleeve. Like these Molasses Creams with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting - can you say "YUM"!?

Great Food Bloggers Cookie Swap

Listening to - the ducks in the canal outside our house. Duck Commander ain't got shiz on these duck calls. They're the real deal, and I love it! #nokillzone

Planning - I have lot's of things of I want to accomplish this Winter break and lot's of changes to be made over the Holiday and New Year. I'm making a list of goals and checking them twice. I'm going to be just a little bit naughty AND nice. Stay tuned. I can't wait to show you all what's in store!

Most Memorable Moment - Our city's Christmas Parade was this past Saturday evening. Made me proud to be a part of this town and who doesn't love a night time Christmas Parade full of marching bands, cheerleaders, loud fire trucks and dancing horses? It's the best!


Currently Loving - I'm loving seeing all the #WWWineGlassSwap wine glasses! You ladies have great tastes in picking out wine glasses. Search the hashtag to see all the fun goodies over the next week.

I'm also looking forward to getting back in the swing of things over here on FITO blog. I'm hitting the kitchen for lots of foods and treats and can't wait to share it all with you.

Wishing you a fabulous week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.