Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Photos from Our Garden + Happy Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day today, I thought  I'd share some photos from our garden.

Since we're in the process of moving, we haven't quite yet started the whole Spring/ Summer planting this season.
BUT we're working on it. 
I've managed to add some "enhancements" to the landscape at the new place, so I'm slowly getting some gardening time in. 

B is excited to install some new garden boxes on our new property as well.
 However, that won't be for a couple of months. 


So in the meantime, let's all enjoy the beauty of this Earth 
(and some photos from our gardening seasons past)


'Dallas' Red Lantana

Colorful Zinnias

I love that Zinnias come in a variety of colors and shapes

Corn
 Mini Pumpkin

Freshly picked basket of garden goodies

Colorful and Fresh-from-the-Garden Bouquet

Some of the new landscaping "enhancements" + the first plant I ever planted at our new home


"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair"
- Kahlil Gibran



Happy Earth Day my Friends!

oxox, 
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.