Wednesday, May 14, 2014

When I grow up...

Alright. 
So, first I have to apologize. 
I know it's  been practically eons since I've shared a food post on FITO Blog 
& I am sorry. 

You see, it's slightly difficult to come up with new recipes to post when my entire kitchen is stowed away in boxes and then split in-between two residences.
In fact it's been difficult to post anything in general, but I am dying to be here & write... and to cook again!

So, now that that's outta the way... I am glad so glad you're here today!
and THANK YOU for hanging in there fore me.

 FITO Blog is what I'd like to consider a lifestyle blog. 
A place where I can openly share with you my thoughts, regardless of the topic. 
(now don't go running away)

Let's talk Goals! Ambitions! Our dreams! 
Dreams: something in which we all share 
- things in which we all aspire to accomplish... while we are still living and breathing!
  
With this new chapter B and I are embarking on in our lives, our move to our new home  has my brain running wild with possibilities, future goals, and things I would like to see us accomplish in the near future.

 Today I thought I would share with you some of my goals, dream jobs, or aspirations, if you will.
 One day, when I grow up.. I'd like to be able tackle these goals.
Some might be so far fetched, but Hey! They're called dreams and goals. And, I know one day I can accomplish each one of these things... maybe just not all at once! 
But, what would this life be if we all didn't dream a little bigger? A little bolder? A little brighter?

\\MY TOP 10 ASPIRATIONS//
(in no particular order)

One of these days I'd like to become...

+ a Chef (okay that's a given, duh!)

+ Professional photographer - there's just something magical about a beautifully captured image

+ College professor - maybe it's all those years I played "teacher" growing up - which was complete with projectors, "transparencies", vis-a-vis', and all! (shout out if you even know what those are)

+ a Mother

+ Children's book author - my writing desires grow deeper and deeper everyday

+ Professional wedding planner - I had such a blast planning every last detail of our wedding I'd just love to do it over, and over again

+ Flower farmer - I have a very strong passion for growing plants, especially beautiful flowers (see some pictures of our garden here). Therefore, the thought of growing and harvesting flowers all day would just be simply AMAZING!

+ Floral designer - that way I could beautifully display my beautifully grown flowers ; p

+ Florist - kind of goes hand-in-hand with the whole flower farmer and floral designer thing

+ Founder of a Charity - I have a strong need to be able to bring something positive to others, especially those in a time of need. I also feel very passionately about the good welfare of animals. (ummmm,hello. we DO have several rescues) But, mark my words, one day B and I will be able to give back & hopefully in more ways than just one.



Image// via

There ya have it. What do you want to accomplish in this world? What are you dreaming about today?

Always Dream Big!

oxox, 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.