Oooooh, I just love these little Glittered Pumpkins.
They're super versatile to use around the house, and you can use them throughout the entire Fall season as decoration. They also make fun little gifts, and the PERFECT table setting to add-on during the Fall Holidays. Best part?... They don't rot.
So, if you've got a few spare minutes, and looking for a way to spruce up your Halloween and Fall, simply make these mini Glittered Pumpkins. In no-time you'll have an adorable and custom-made pumpkin (or set of pumpkins) that are easy on your eyes and wallet.
Not to mentioned they're guaranteed to bring you many hours of joy. :)
Aren't they just so pretty!?
- 3-4 mini pumpkins (you can use as many as you'd like or need. You can also do this with a larger pumpkin)
- Glitter (2-3 different colors)
- Clear Enamel Spray
- After cleaning off the pumpkin from dust and debris using a damp paper towel, begin to layer on the Mod-Podge. Be sure to cover the entire pumpkin, except the stems.
2. Next, heavily sprinkle glitter all over the pumpkin, including the sides and bottom of the pumpkins.
3. Allow the glitter and mod-podge to set (dry) for about 10-15 minutes, or until glitter feels dry to the touch.
4. Lastly, in a well ventilated area or outside, lightly spray enamel until entire pumpkin is sealed. Be careful not to spray too close or too hard, otherwise the glitter will begin to separate. Note: pumpkins/ glitter will look dark and wet until dry and then they will return to original glitter color. Allow pumpkins to dry over night before displaying.