Friday, October 31, 2014

Five Faves Friday (vol. 15)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Witches!! 


How great is it that Halloween falls on a FRIDAY this year?!
Pretty freaking awesome, right!?

And, since it's Friday, you know what that means... 
My Five Faves from the Week!

-ONE-
Candy Corn M'n'M's - Holy smokes! How did I not know about these before?? I love anything candy-corn, especially around this time of year. My wonderful #FallFunSwap partner, Colleen, sent me an amazing Fall package and these were in there! I was totally intrigued, ripped open the bag and nearly shoved every single one of these perfectly little round bits of goodness in my mouth. Then I went to the store and bought 10 more... I'll admit it, I may have a teeny tiny addiction. I don't how I am going to make it a whole year without these. 

Image// via
-TWO- 
Glittered Pumpkins - I am totally loving my little glittered pumpkins!! I especially love that I can use them all the way through to Thanksgiving. For a simple tutorial to make your own glitter pumpkins, click here


-THREE-
Sweater Weather - It's here! It's here! Winter weather is upon us. Tomorrow's high is in the low 50's and I'll take it. I'm so excited to bring out the sweaters, scarfs, and warm fuzzy beanies. Obviously I am prepared. Now that I think about it, I guess I have been for a couple of months - That Texas Weather is a tricky one.  Bring on the cold! 


-FOUR-
Jalapeno Pimento Cheese + Bacon Sandwich - So this happened this week. I have no words... since I've got a mouthful of this yummy delicious sandwich. Recipe coming to the blog next week. Stay tuned. 

-FIVE-
Swaps - I have participated in a few swaps and I am finally hosting my very OWN swap!! Eeek! If you haven't had a chance, go check out all the deets (details) for my very 1st #WineWednesday WINE GLASS SWAP.  Also, while you're there, be sure to sign up! You don't have to be a blogger to participate. So far I've already had a great turn out of participants and the more the merrier! Plus, at the end of the swap you'll have a new friend and a great little Wine Glass (or wine accessory) in your mailbox. FUN!!

I'm also participating in the Great Food Blogger's Cookie Swap! All the details can be found here. If you're a food blogger, you have to sign up for this swap. I already know a few great food bloggers who are joining in too. Food bloggers unite! But hurry, registration closing is fast approaching, so be sure to sign up before it's too late. 

There ya have it! The top five faves of the week.
What are you loving this week?

Wishing you all a very safe and FUN Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.