Wednesday, October 29, 2014

#WineWednesday: Wine Glass Swap


The time has finally come! 
Guys & Gals, I give you: the #WineWednesday Wine Glass Swap

I've been waiting & wanting to host a fun swap like this for some time now. But, I had to make sure that everything was just right! I've joined several swaps over the past couple of months and have made some pretty incredible connections... not to mention the nice little package I receive in the mail is simply "the cherry on top". I've been able to connect with other bloggers, (and non-bloggers too) from all over and it has truly been such a FUN experience. So, I decided to host a swap of my own. With a wine theme, no less. 

So, what is a Wine Glass Swap? (you maybe asking)... but let's start by asking yourself this:

Do you like meeting new people?
Do you like to network with like-minded individuals?
Do you like receiving something fun in the mail?
Do you like WINE (and all things that come with drinking and enjoying wine)?

If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, then this wine glass swap is for YOU!

The rules/ concept is easy.

You'll first sign-up (by using the form below).
You'll then be paired up with one other wine glass swap participant.
You'll spend the course of a couple of weeks getting to know your partner and sharing a little bit about yourselves with each other.
Lastly, you'll send your partner a fun wine related glass or accessory and they'll do the same for you.
Open your package full of greatness and then enjoy your wine glass (or accessory)!

Sounds amazing, right!? 

Here's what you do: (official rules)

  1. When you're ready, sign up by November 12th
  2. You'll receive your partner's name and email address no later than November 15th. 
  3. Spend a couple of weeks getting to know your partner and send their wine glass (or accessory) no later than December 1st. 
  4. The maximum budget for the swap item(s) is $15 total. 
  5. Share your swap items on social media using the hashtag #WWWineGlassSwap, so we can see and share all FUN Wine Glass Swap packages. 

Note: you do not need to be a blogger to participate, however, the swap is ONLY open to US residents, 21 years of age or older.

Disclaimer: I am hosting this swap as a fun way for people to connect with each other and have fun swapping a wine glass (or wine accessory). Please note, I can not be held responsible for you and your partners actions. I believe that everyone will be fair and only sign up if they intend to swap a wine glass/accessory and participate. However, there is always a chance that someone is dishonest and does not fully participate. If you haven't heard from your partner or do not receive a swap item, please email me to let me know (arhicks0427@gmail.com) and I will do my best to try to remedy the situation. 





I am looking forward to having a great swap and I can't wait to be partnered up with one you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.