Friday, July 18, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Research, Mascara, and New Blog Smell


Let's just dive right in, shall we?

1. Oven Repair Men: Confession. My oven, stove-top, my entire range has been out of business for the past 3 weeks. Do you know what that does to a food blogger??! It's been madness I tell ya, and lots and lots of trips to Taco Bell. So, (FINALLY) my stove got fixed this week and I am very thankful for my oven repair man that took a whole 10 minutes to get my cooking apparatus heating up and running again... ahhh, much better. Now I can go back to cooking and creating culinary masterpieces! Whoo Hoo!

2. Cover Girls's new 2 in 1 mascara, Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara: my typical mascara routine usually includes two different products to get fuller thicker lashes. But, now Cover Girl has that covered (pun intended). This simple two step mascara helps me achieve volumized lashes - and I LOVE it. BTW, I hate these types of pictures. They always look so creepy - I apologize. But don't my lashes look fabulous?!


Image // via
3. Research: two words: #WineWednesday Research. It's been a tough job but someone's got to do it * wink wink *



4. Birthdays: It's my Boo Things dirty 30 this weekend and I am so pumped to celebrate my wonderful man. Happy Birthday to my B!! I can't wait to celebrate the next 30 with you.

5.  FITO Blog's New Domain!!:  Can you smell that?! It's new blog smell. FITO Blog is now has it's very own domain. You, and everyone else can now go to www.FunInTheOvenBlog.com Super easy to access, same great content, just an easier to use web address. I hope you Catz are excited as I am. :D

  oxox, 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.