Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pimento Cheese stuffed Celery

Move over Peanut Butter. There's a new celery spread in town.


Celery, meet Pimento Cheese.
Pimento Cheese, meet Celery.


Ladies & Gents! 
Introducing.....

Pimento Cheese Stuffed Celery


So, yeah. I just discovered Pimento Cheese filled in Celery is the JAM!
I couldn't wait to share this amazing duo any longer!
So today, I am sharing this devine concoction with all you lovely people.

Although it may seem simple. Do not mistake the power this combination will have over your taste-buds.
And, I promise, once you try it, you will LOVE it!

Seriously Y'all!!

Run, (don't walk) to your nearest grocery store and pick yourself up some nice, green, crunchy Celery and while you're at it be sure to grab your favorite Pimento Cheese spread.

If you're anything like me (pondering up and continuously thinking about this union) the second your feet hit that kitchen floor get these two equally amazing ingredients combined as quickly and efficiently as possible.

And, if you're anything like me (again) you've been thinking about THE pimento cheese for a over an hour. On your journey back home from Market Street. Because you HAD to HAVE THE (freshly prepared) Smoked Gouda Pimento Spread. (OMG!) aaannnddddd, you drove over an hour to the nearest Market Street to get said spread, allowing your mind to run wild with thoughts of pimento cheese. (#noshame)


That Smoked Gouda takes the pimento cheese game to a whole new level.
(Similar Pimento Cheese recipe can be found here.)

Side note: if you do, by chance, find yourself in the same situation as me, please email me ASAP so we can be BFF's!

BTW, is Pimento Cheese just a Southern thing? 
I've always wondered... does all of the country equally love the deliciously cold cheese spread dotted with bright red pimentos? Or, are some of you still trying figure out what the hell Pimento Cheese is and what the heck you do with it? 
Either way, I love me some Pimento Cheese - and now I don't feel as guilty when I pair it with a nice chunk of celery instead of pilling it onto a thick piece of white bread.



Y'ALL!!
y'all.

This stuff is sooooooo goood!
And, the possibilities are endless.


I'm envisioning: lunches, appetizers, afternoon snacks, side dishes, cheese and veggie trays...
I'm talking: birthday parties, bridal showers, girls night in, pot-lucks, lunch for the kiddos or on the go.
The list goes on and on...
AND, or in my case, you can just eat it for breakfast.

Yes. Yes, my friends, I ate Celery & Pimento Cheese for breakfast.
I'm telling you! It's that good!
I guess, sometimes, you just can't wait.



Just smear/ spread/ fill your Pimento Cheese in those little celery cracks (as much as your heart desires) and VIOLA!
I also added a little Paprika cause I'm cool like that. 


Enjoy!


    oxox, 

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.