Friday, July 4, 2014

Let Freedom Ring!


Happy Independence Day, Everyone! 




I'll be signing-off for a couple of days to enjoy the Holiday weekend & I wish each of you a very happy and safe 4th of July. 



We will be spending our day being as American as possible.

Therefore, I will be adorned in Red, White, & Blue. Stars and Stripes. The whole sheBANG!

We'll be spending the day enjoying the outdoors complete with grilling out mini hamburgers (or sliders), topped with my version of Big Mac sauce (be on the look out for the recipe coming soon).

Corn-on-the-Cob will be cooked, and Jalapeno peppers will be stuffed.

Plenty of Miller Lites and Margaritas will be drank.

And, some fine Red Dirt Texas Country music will be played throughout our home.

Then, to top it all off, we will be hosting our first annual fireworks show on our canal, complete with a bonfire.




Happy Birthday, America!! Today we celebrate you!


oxox, 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from ya! Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts.